Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dog Behavior Training - SitStayFetch Is Awsome!

Dog Behavior Training

Well, it has been a few days since I purchased the SitStayFetch dog behavior training package. I must say... I am very impressed. I only expected to get a great manual that may help me solve some of my dogs behavior problems (like the uncontrollable barking at people that walk by my house), but I actually received a ton of bonus's that I didn't realize that I was going to be getting!

One of the best bonus's that I got with my purchase was unlimited consultations with dog behavior training experts. I decided to take advantage of this bonus today, and I called to ask them about my dog's barking problem. They recommended that when my dog starts to bark, to calmly tell him to stop barking and give him a treat.

Obviously, I was confused to why I would reward my dog for doing something that I wanted him to stop doing. They explained to me that by giving them a treat, it takes their attention away from whatever they were barking! It will also make them think that as long as they dont bark, they will get a treat! I would have never thought of something like this, but so far, it has worked!

With the large collection of bonus's, including the unlimited consultation's, I will continue to recommend this dog behavior training program to everyone. I mentioned in a post earlier that my sister purchased it, and she too loves it so far! If you are having any dog behavior problems at all, I can almost guarantee that this dog behavior training program will help you fix them!

Dog Behavior Training

No comments: